Saturday, July 16, 2011

Butterbeer Cupcakes

I am a huge Harry Potter fan! I have read all the books, seen and own all the movies, and I have been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Island of Adventures in Orlando FL. This Sunday I am planning on seeing the movie with a friend of mine who is also a big HP fan....and I am very much looking forward to it!

I decided to celebrate the movie coming out by making butterbeer cupcakes. For those of you who are not HP fans, butterbeer is a popular drink in the books.  I got the recipe from Amy Bites blog. I also made actual butterbeer to drink while watching part I of the Deathly Hallows...I got that recipe from Mugglenet.

These cupcakes and the butterbeer turned out delicious! The Butterbeer is basically like a butterscotchy, creamy soda and the cupcakes also have a strong butterscotch flavor.




Butterbeer cupcakes and Butterbeer the tasty drink!

Yes, that is a Harry Potter wand....and yes it is mine....


The inside. There is a butterscotch ganache filling.
 

All packed up and ready to go!
Me with my butterbeer mustache at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Island of Adventure in Orlando FL.


Featured On:
Only Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment