Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bridal Shower Cupcakes

Making those Alice in Wonderland cupcakes really was a good thing for me. Ever since I've made them I've gotten a lot of compliments, I was featured on a popular cupcake blog site called Cupcakes Take the Cake, and I've even had a few orders for custom cupcakes. Today I did an order for a Bridal Shower. Her theme was lingerie, black, pink, and zebra stripes. She wanted chocolate cupcakes with corsets on top.

For these cupcakes I did chocolate cupcakes in pink foil wrappers, half of the cupcakes have vanilla buttercream, the other half have dark chocolate frosting, and all of them have a fondant corset on top. Half of the corsets are pink and black and the other half are zebra stripes. I put the zebra striped corsets on pink frosting and the pink corsets on the dark chocolate frosting. I decorated these corsets with royal icing and a tiny edible pearl. The lady who ordered these from me loved them so I hope everyone (including the bride-to-be....especially) will love them as well.











1 comment:

  1. very creative! I'm sure the bride to be will love them too! very nicely decorated.

    ReplyDelete